Tuesday 5 June 2012

Where Have I Been?? Picture Heavy!!

Hello Blogland, I'm back!!! It's been a while and there has been LOADS going on here so I thought I'd try and explain why I've been MIA for so long!

So in the last month I have baked a pretty cake for my lovely Mum's birthday....

Helped to organise a party to end all parties for a good friend of mine, a 30th surprise mini festival.....

Which included a spot of camping........
Don't ask!! You'll hear a lot more about this party when I share a little crafty project with you.

Then I went to watch the Olympic Torch Relay with my new neighbour, my best friend Jenny who moved just around the corner a couple of weeks ago, yay!!

I had a couple of lovely days with my 'bumpy' best friend Emma, who as of last wednesday is no longer 'bumpy' and now has a beautiful baby boy that I just can't wait to meet.  He's gonna be an Irish dancer like Mummy and Daddy....

Now for the best bit, last week I had my first teaching interview and happily spent the evening celebrating my success!!!!

And since then I haven't even had time to stop for breath until today cos I have been...
Celebrating Dad's 65th......

Singing in a choir concert....

And celebrating the Jubilee!

Amazingly I have been rather creative too so I will be back with more posts asap!
Thanks for sticking to the end of a mammoth post xxx

2 comments:

Mel said...

Congrats on the job - I believe that its diffcult to find jobs in primary at the moment!

Jackie xxx said...

Nice to have you back, looking forward to seeing your crafting. x