Friday 14 October 2011

Two of a Kind

Even though I'm not getting much time to scrap lately, I do at least seem to have plenty of inspiration, this is really handy cos when I do find myself with the time I can whip up a layout quick!  I also seem to be going through a bit of a style change too, I keep getting drawn, on Pinterest, to layouts that are clustered with lots of detail but lots of white space at the same time, and with a bit of interest top and bottom.

Here are a couple of pages that I have done.  They are fairly similar but one is for me and one is for the wedding album so I won't end up with albums full of the same layouts!!

This one is of me and my bestie Sarah, at a wedding party a few months back.  I don't seem to get many photos of us and when I do they tend to be slightly drunken arms length photos...as this one is, but this one does seem to be one of the better ones!!
The title doesn't stand out very well in the photo but it does seem to work in real life!!
 And this one for Emma and David's album.  This is one of my favourite photos from the wedding.  Neither of us can remember what I said to make her laugh, I'm guessing it must have been a bit rude by the way I'm turning my head away from the gathered crowd!!! (but not that rude.....there was a child present!!!)
TFL xxx

1 comment:

alexa said...

These are both delightful - I really like your style, with it slovely miz of interesting bits and plenty of restful space to boot.