Sunday 16 October 2011

It Only Took A Year..... *photo heavy*

If you met me at the Gogo Getaway last year, was it really a whole year ago?? You might have seen me working on this......
Well, once I got back, I was so inspired by the techniques I had picked up over the weekend that I put it away and there it stayed.....
 Until a couple of weeks ago, when finally I felt the need to get it finished!  It's not like me to leave something unfinished, particularly for so long.
 So this is it, a tactile little book, showcasing the photos I took of the lions in Bath last year.








Feels good to finally have it done!!
TFL xxx

4 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous album! I still have projects unfinished from well over a year ago too :)

Are the lions still there, or were they just a one off exhibition?

<a href="http://www.paperdoll-diaries.blogspot.com/>Paper Doll Diaries</a>

alexa said...

This has all come together so very nicely! I am 'into' purple and damson at the moment and love your subtle colourway,

Marie said...

Lovely album Beki...! Good to see you finished it:)


Marie x

minxnmojo.blogspot.com

Jackie xxx said...

Yes I remember it. It look lovely. x