Monday 15 August 2011

Lush

Last Friday my sis and my nephews girlfriend came over for a bit of a crafty/girly day, we did a spot of baking, flicked through the latest copies of Mollie Makes and rounded the day off with a yummy roast. After my nephew got back and whisked his girlfriend off, my sis and I headed up to my craft room for an impromptu scrapping session. We picked a random sketch from the Sketches2Scrapbook app and I did this layout.......

The papers are from the MME Lush collection which ordinarily are a bit pricey but they were a bargain in the Sarahs Cards sale so I treated myself to a few sheets. I have to say they do feel like really good quality papers and are probably worth spending a little more on. I also threw in some woodgrain paper from Crate to break it up a bit and make it a little less pink!!

The photo is from our trip to see Take That and I think the funky patterns compliment our spotty and stripy tops (we did not plan our outfits beforehand!!!!)

TFL xxx

No comments: