Monday 23 May 2011

Hairspray!

After I went to see Hairspray a few weeks ago, I just couldn't resist buying the soundtrack. It's so cheesy and perfect for singing along to in the car (I'm one of those drivers you probably laugh at when you pull up at traffic lights!!) So one day I was listening to it and one of the song lyrics gave me inspiration for a layout title. I thought of a photo I could use and started the layout.....then, half way through, it occured to me that there was a better photo I could use, so I did this layout......

My Mum on her 60th birthday. Another one using Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe (not many more now I promise!!) Of course this left me with the dilemma of thinking of a new title for the original layout, but I kept it simple and was able to use up a couple of number stickers at the same time....

This one using Echo Park For The Record which I haven't actually managed to use much of yet. I'm sure the wedding photos will give me opportunities to really use it up!


TFL xxx

No comments: