Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bunches

Hi Blogland, life is very busy around here at the moment it's my first proper week of placement and my best friend is getting married in just 4 days time so this will be a quick post to share a layout that I did over the bank holiday weekend.

I took these photos of my little cousin having her hair done because when she was little all she wanted was to have long hair and bless her, it took a loooooong time for it to grow, her twin brother's hair grew really quickly and whenever he had to have it cut my aunty would have to pretend to cut Chloe's too just so she wouldn't feel left out! So these photos just had to be scrapped!
I used the April SC kit and took inspiration from a couple of different layouts in the Scrapbook Inspiration Ideas Book which over a year on I still find myself going back to for ideas....I really miss it!!

TFL xxxx

No comments: