Thursday 10 February 2011

I Have Been Creating......Honest!

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I blogged! Where did that time go?? Uni has been pretty full on and I'm thankful on a daily basis that I didn't do the full time course!! I had my first tutor observation at nursery this week which went very well but there was a lot of prep and planning to do before hand, as well as work for an upcoming tutorial....roll on half term.

So anyway, I have still managed to be fairly creative in between all the work. Here are a couple of layouts I've done over the last few weeks......
At Christmas we had an 'afternoon tea' Emily didn't wanna look out of place so drank her G&T from a cup and saucer! I did this layout with the January gogo kit.
When I got these black and pink papers I knew they'd be spot on with this photo of Emma and David. I'm not exactly happy with it, I think it's a bit overly frilly but nevermind.

And finally this one with Cosmo Mitten Weather. It wasn't until I looked at this layout on the computer screen that I could put my finger on what wasn't quite right about it but now I think I should have made the red misting more horizontal IYKWIM but there is nothing I can do about it now!!
Will schedule some posts with some more of my crafty exploits soon.

TFL xx
ps. watch this space for my exciting crafty news in the next couple of days!!

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Hiya Beks! Great LO's there, (liking the sound of a G&T party!!)
Sounds like a busy time for you, stick with it, it will be worth it in the end! I had my ofsted last week (yikes), but got 'good' in all areas - happy with that!

You coming down here any time soon?