Tuesday 15 February 2011

Fourteen Little Finger Puppets!

As this post appears on my blog I will be doing my last day on my nursery placement. I've really enjoyed it, much more than I thought I would, and I wanted to make the children a little present to say Thank you and goodbye. I shared a couple of weeks ago some finger puppets I had crocheted and now I can show you the finished sets.

I've made them to correspond with songs. First there is Incy Wincy Spider.......
I think this set is my fave, five little men in a flying saucer.......
And finally, sorry bout the photo, five little monkeys jumping on the bed!
Can't wait to give them, I really hope they like them. The patterns are all from a book called Crocheted Finger Puppets that I found on Amazon.
TFL xx

4 comments:

Anna said...

They look great beks, so cute, I bet the kids will love them!

Emma said...

those are so cute Beki, am sure the kids will be delighted with those. might have to look up that book!

Sarah xx said...

Oh these are super cute Becky - I am sure they will love them, if not I am sure I could find a home for some spacemen???
:) xx

Kazzy said...

Ah Beks those are amazing...my childminded kids would love them, so I'm sure they'll be a big hit in the nursey.