Thursday 27 January 2011

Lightbulb Moment

My second Scrapaholix layout has got quite a story to it. As regular readers will know, my nephew and 2 nieces took me to see Peter Kay for my birthday. We had a great time and took some really funny photos. This is an arms length one I took of the four of us before the gig started.
And the title?? Well, part of his routine was about mishearing song lyrics and he has always sworn that Sister Sledge sing 'Just let me staple the vicar' when infact they are singing 'Just let me state for the record!' When I saw the song title 'We Are Family' on the sheet of journalling tags, the whole layout just fell into place.
Don't you just love it when that happens? xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really feeling that Cosmo range, but now that LO is making me wanna buy it!! Arghhh. Hehehe, you make me buy so many things lady!!