Saturday 1 January 2011

Finally One I'm Pleased With!

Isn't it typical that when you have time to scrap your mojo gets up and goes awol??? Well that's exactly what's happened to me this holiday. After searching for some inspiration yesterday, a little idea began to grow and I finally managed a layout I was really happy with. The photo is terrible but if I waited for some decent light it may have been sometime before you got to see it!
I had to include a close up to show the stencilling I did using sequin waste. I used More Mustard ink for the circles and then iridescent paint for the stars. I'm really chuffed with the result, just makes the layout a bit more interesting.
I love the way those Thickers look all layered up too!
Happy New Year xxx

1 comment:

Sally said...

oooh i love this is super cute xx