Sunday 7 November 2010

The Layouts Part 1

The sun came out so here are the first four class layouts.

The first class was 9pm on the Friday night, I thought I'd be too tired but Lorraine's gorgeous layout had me inspired and ready to go. It was called Pennant Pizzazz and featured these yummy scrummy Basic Grey Olivia papers which I'm glad to say there were lots of left overs from!
Saturday's first class was 'Home Wood Bound' with the lovely Sam Ball. I am a sucker for little houses and making them with wood veneer made them even more attractive so I just had to do this class.
It was mega versatile, I did Christmas photos but Clare did Easter!
I then stuck with Sam for her 'Mastering the Art' class.
The focus was on guilding which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I loved all the gorgeous details.
The third class of Saturday was 'Shimmerz me Timbers' with the hilarious Helen Miles. Originally it was a 6x12 class (with a bit of an overhang!) but I mounted mine on 12x12 to fit it in my album. The base of the layout was wood veneer which we painted with Shimmerz paints.
I will save the rest for another day! xxx

1 comment:

Kirsty @ Quirky Card Designs said...

hey lovely lady,
Gorgeous layout, every last one of them!
Can see you had a wonderful time, acn'y wait to see more! xx