Saturday 20 November 2010

Inspiration

I recently had to retrieve my Graphic Designer skills out of mothballs (thanks Sarah for helping me to find them!!) to create a sketch for an (unsuccessful) DT application. Rather than let my hardwork fester in a folder on my hard drive I thought I'd share the inspiration with you lovely people. Here is the sketch:
And here is the layout:
If you have a go, I'd love to see it, leave me a link. If I get a few in the next week or two, I might just find some goodies for my favourite one.
Enjoy xxxx

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Hi Beky, I love this LO - what a great picture of the building - is that Sassafrass papers - stunning!!!

Anna said...

Great sketch Beks might have to have a go at that!! Great layout too, loads to look at!xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sketch!