Thursday 2 September 2010

Left Overs

So I mentioned the other day that I had been doing some layouts entirely from my scraps box. I found it a rewarding experience as I produced some layouts that I was happy with and felt like a better person for using scraps!!!!

This one is from my trip to Weston when I actually got a hole in one at crazy golf....
Like my little flag??
I know I've used this photo in a mini book already but I love it so thought I'd dedicate a page to it.
Am still loving these MM tiny tags and am sad cos now I only have one left. Making Memories need to make these in other colours and I will be a happy bunny!
Lots of red white and blue detail but in kind of a subtle way so as not to over egg the pudding.
Lots of crafty goings on here, making the most of my last week with no school or uni so watch this space for more crafty posts.
TFL xx

No comments: