Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back To School

I've just got back from my first day back in school. I won't normally be going in on a Tuesday because I'll be at uni but I had had enough of the summer holidays and wanted something to keep me busy until I start next week. The first group of receptions started today, they were the younger half of the class so some are literally only just 4. It's amazing how in a year you can forget how tiny they are when they start as they seem to grow so quickly. I have already managed to pick out a few of the little characters!! I'm going in again on Friday to help with the other half, I have met them before but it'll be nice to start getting to know them properly. It was just so lovely to be back and see the children and my friends. It's incredible after just one morning back you can feel like you've never been away!!

Anyway here's a little crafty fix to leave you with. I made this tag to hang on the door of my craft room using the scraps of Pixielicious. The flower is from a tutorial on Cosmo Cricket...you may see a few more of these!!
Back soon xx

2 comments:

Clare said...

Tis lush, Miss Norman x

Emma said...

Cute flower and tag Beki. good look with Uni when you start