Tuesday 10 August 2010

Back Home

Now the Gogo Celebrate CJ's are gradually arriving home, I can share with you the pages that I did in other journals. Don't worry if you haven't had yours yet, I won't spoil it, these are just the ones that I know are home.

In no particular order....

Yvonne's Where in The World? I went with the theme of the kit and did on pages on the fact that I would love a cosy Christmas in a holiday cottage somewhere. I used a photo of the cottage in the film 'The Holiday'
This one was my personal fave. Sarah's If I Were.... Everyone else was quite deep and meaningful with their entries so I decided to be playful. It should speak for itself....
Then Jane's Summer Days, that sadly wasn't finished but I got my entry in as I had it first. I scrapped a gorgeous picture that I took in Padstow last summer.
Again, with Jade's 'Quotes' journal I went with the April showers theme of the kit. I was especially pleased with the rain drops made from Glossy Accents and glitter.
I went to town on Jackie's 'Techniques' great idea for a journal, I loved having a nosey through this one. Again it coincided with a really suitable kit.
My entry for Ally's 'Favourite Childrens Book' was an obvious choice. I own 7 copies of The Tiger Who Came To Tea because I just can't walk past it in a charity shop or car boot sale!
That's it for now, when I know the others are in the hands of their owners I will share the rest.
TFL
P.S Check out this giveaway xx

No comments: