Tuesday 13 July 2010

Excuses!

I've just realised that I never shared anymore of the 21st book that I was working on a while back so here are a few of my favourite pages.

It was quite tricky for several reasons, one is obviously because I was doing it for someone else and not myself, something I always find hard because you don't have fond memories or strong feelings about the photos. Secondly, I chose the papers (foolishly) before I had seen the photos, I know Chloe now and she is really girly but I didn't know that from around 6 til 13/14 she was a complete tomboy so I had to work hard to make the papers fit. Also, because the older photos were taken before digital cameras were around, some of them were not particularly great quality. But hey, enough moaning, her Mum was so pleased with it that she cried so I must have done an ok job!




I left space on this page for a message from her Mum.
And I presented it in a box with a special tag.
I hope you are all having a good week so far. Have you tried this weeks PaperProposals challenge? This one is a really thought provoking but very versatile one, check it out and give it a go. I would love to see what you come up with.
TFL xxx

No comments: