Wednesday 30 June 2010

Sweet Summertime

I am already loving the new Echo Park Papers and looking forward to their next collection that is released in a couple of weeks. Here is the first layout I have done with the Sweet Summertime papers.
They are perfect for my Weston pictures. I watered down some Shimmer mists and made a mask to create this cloud effect. I used my BF Firework stamps as a stitching guide to add some detail to the background.
I love those little windmill stickers, so cute!
TFL xx

2 comments:

nerllybird said...

Mmm, yummy papers! I haven't let myself buy any more paper for a while now, going to have to start using it all up so I can grab some new stuff!dicons

Claire Crompton said...

I wasn't sure whether I was gonna buy these papers but seeing what you have done with them I think I might just need to go shopping!! :)

Lovely layout as usual, love the clouds.

Cx