Monday 21 June 2010

Echo Echo

Just a quick post this eve cos I am supposed to be getting ready for school tomorrow. It's the first performance of our school play 'Jack and The Beanstalk' so it'll be a busy morning and I need to get in a bit early.

Thanks for your messages for Jake, he is doing well and is desperate to get home, we are really keeping our fingers crossed for tomorrow. I haven't seen him for a week now, I have spoken to him on the phone though. I'm a bit worried I won't recognise him when he comes home, they measured him on Friday and the operation has given him an extra 3 inches in height so he is now 6ft!! Plus his voice has broken whilst he's been in so he went in a little boy and is coming home very much a teenager!!! The physio's have said that he is doing better than most able bodied people so we are so very proud of him.

Whilst everyone else has been visiting him in the hospital I have been using the time to scrap. My mojo has been very up and down for a while but it is back with a vengence and I have done about 6 layouts in the last couple of days. I've been working on my guest DT kit for ATDML here is a little sneak, you'll have to wait until July to see the rest!

Today I got these fabby papers. From a new company Echo Park, they are gorgeous, not dissimilar to OA. These were such a bargain, with some special offers at Creative Craft World, the collection pack worked out at just £8.97 including postage! I have started to cut into them already....watch this space!
Right, better go dry my hair.
Night xx

No comments: