Sunday 18 April 2010

Sun Kissed

Here's another layout I forgot to share with you in my last post. I am loving AC Dear Lizzie it's by far my fave AC collection, so pretty and spring like.

A photo of the babies after their egg hunt, their little faces are just so funny!
And a bit of a close up.
Haven't done any scrapping for a few days, have been outside enjoying this fabulous weather, it's been so warm and I am so chuffed cos I have been complimented on my tan already!!! I never tan!
I am planning a crafty day with Clare, Kirsty and Mum tomorrow. Nice and chilled before back to school on Tuesday. I am actually really looking forward to it, it's felt like a nice long break but now I am missing my friends and the children and can't wait to get back.
Hope you have enjoyed the sunshine xxx

No comments: