Tuesday 9 March 2010

More presents than Christmas!!

Lots to show you. Firstly a layout of Will's first photo's and completed before he was 24 hours old! I used the sketch from Scrapagogo's Create and Co blog and the frames from their March hybrid download.

Then on to the presents. I decorated these bags, one for Will's present and one for his big sister Mollie.
I made the card the night before he was born when I thought he was going to be called Joseph so when he was born on Sunday I had to pull the J off the front and change it for a W!! I had the perfect excuse to use this stamp....
I was asked by a friend to make a present for her Mother In Law for Mothers Day so I made this (have blacked out the face cos I haven't asked for permission!)

And now for even more roses, I am gonna get sick of them soon, especially as I managed to give myself more cuts than if I was working with real roses, not to mention the glue gun burns!! I made this bouquet of a dozen roses for my Auntie and Uncle's ruby wedding next weekend....

They were messy work but I think worth it in the end.
TFL xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! gorgeous creations! your layouts rock and that bouquet is stunning! do you see a tutorial in your future-i sure hope so :)

have a great day!

sarabeth

Mel said...

Will is so cute. I really love that sentiment stamp, where is it from? Those roses are lovely. How did you make them?

Jackie xxx said...

WOW Beki, love your take on the gogo sketch, and the roses are something else. I only wish I had your patience.

Claire Crompton said...

Baby Will looks gorgeous enjoy your hugs!. Love those roses.

Cx

SarahLP said...

Layout: gorgeous
Bags: adorable
Roses: wow!!!

Fantastic creations, Beki!

Sarah xx said...

Cute!!!!
That's all I have to say about that right now!!
xx