Monday 1 February 2010

The Other Hobby

So I promised you an update on the little crochet project I started last week. Well it's finished so here it is....

I turned my hand to french knitting (flash back to childhood knitting sets!!) to make this vine. It was really easy to do, I knitted 3 metres in a couple of hours.
I then added some beads to some of the flowers....
And stitched them to the vine....
I am so pleased with it. It'll look so sweet hung up in a little girls bedroom. This one is for my little cousins birthday but I have already started making ones for my other two little cousins.
I bought some more wool yesterday to make something lovely which involves learning to knit in the round which I haven't done yet. And I'm also halfway through crocheting a cushion cover! So busy, busy!!
B xxx

1 comment:

Sally Shield said...

These flowers and vine ar gorgeous, Beki. The flowers must have taken ages to do and lots of patience! Well done you!