Sunday 10 January 2010

Feeling Sketchy

So the snow still hasn't melted but we have only had a dusting since Wednesday and the roads aren't too bad so I've been managing to get out and about. I have been so glad of it cos I spent quite a lot of time in the house over Christmas so would have got really bored if I couldn't get out. I have been glad to snatch some crafty time inbetween trips out and have had fun using up some stash. I am waiting on a few bits and pieces but the weather seems to be holding up the parcels so I am being extra creative and using up the scraps.

I have worked with two sketches this weekend. Firstly the Twisted sketch. The twist was 'white' which suits me quite nicely as I more often than not use white cardstock anyway. The layout has turned out so differently from the sketch but it inspired me in the first place and that, surely, is the idea!!!
My sweet nephew Jake, about 12 years ago. So cute, he looked just like Tommy Pickles from the Rugrats!
I used Bella Blvd papers, Maya mists, Cosmo Chipboard and Thickers. I also threw in some extra 'white' by doodling on the photo and Thickers.
I also found a sketch on the ATDML blog. Again my take is very different from the sketch but I used it as a strating place.
I am really hoping the weather starts to get back to 'normal' soon. I have some nice things planned this week and I don't want to have to cancel them. Also I REALLY want my prize to arrive as I have been waiting for 3 weeks now and I am the most impatient person in the world!
Night xx


1 comment:

StaZ said...

Love the fun gears on that LO! SO much fun!