Monday 7 December 2009

Some Say He Moonlights As Santa......

I started the first weekend of December in the only way you should spend it.....
With a red cup in my hand! I don't make a habit of sitting outside Cecil Gee to have a coffee but I had to order takeaway to get a red cup!!! My friend thought I was a little bit mad when I got her to take a photo of me but she knows me too well so just did it without asking questions!

On Saturday afternoon I helped my Dad look after my nephew Jake while Mum went to the school fair with Phil and Max. We needn't have bothered though, as this guy was watching over him.......
How funny is that? They bought him at the Top Gear Live show and he so freaks me out! He always seems to be staring right at me.
I have finally managed to take some photos of my journal so far. The light is not good for photographing work and it won't stop raining so I'm afraid these aren't the best but you'll get the idea. Page 1 is just a bit of an introduction......
Page 2 is about the book I made and gave to my friend on Wednesday, she was so pleased with it.
Most of this week was spent making the classroom/school hall Christmassy so I had to dedicate a page to that. It's just a shame that I can't take photos of the children enjoying it. At least I will be able to buy some of the official Nativity photos tomorrow.
I was so pleased with my homemade gift tags that I did a page about them.....
I have added little journalling cards as extra pages so stuck on a picture of the presents I have made.....
The picture is a bit dark on this one but it shows what I want it to. I love the little Bingo card that my sis printed for me.
And I have just done a couple more pages now which I will blog later when they are dry.
I'll leave you with a sneak of Challenge 25 over at Butterfly Crafts. It's not Christmassy but I thought I would make my layout festive as I'm in that kind of mood! Don't forget to check out the blog next tuesday to see the full layout and the rest of the DT's work.
Happy Monday xxx

2 comments:

Anna said...

Your journal's looking great, love the papers and the different size pages. xx

Unknown said...

Love those tags & all your JYC pages! As for The Stig - that is just fantastic (love your post title!!!) Jeremy Clarkson would be proud!
x