Tuesday 29 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Firstly I must say Merry Christmas to you all and a big Thank you for your kind messages. I was devastated to say the least, especially when I discovered that the reason they gave was that I didn't demonstrate enough passion for teaching. As readers of my blog you will know from how much I talk about my time in school, just how much I love it and cannot wait until I have a class of my own. So I'm showing them my passion by appealing against their decision. I have nothing to lose so keep your fingers crossed.

Despite all of this, I have managed to have a lovely Christmas. Lots of family time has occupied my mind and kept me laughing and having lots of fun. I have also had plenty of time to relax and watch some Christmas films, eat lots of choccie and just chill out. Most of all I have been well all over Christmas which was all I really wanted after two poorly Christmasses in a row.

I'm keeping up well with my journal, particularly with the aid of the new Pogo that Santa has bought me! I am not completely up to date but am getting there!

I had to document this card that one of the children gave me in school as it was just so special. The same little girl also gave me a bottle of one of my favourite perfumes, but the thought was particularly touching at a time when I really needed it.
A double page about a dinner party we had at my Neices house.....
My Auntie Sue will love this, I know she reads this, a picture of her dabbing at her eyes when we all had a good blub at Noel's Christmas Presents.
Then there was the day we got snow. I am always desperate for a White Christmas but when it actually happened it was actually quite inconvienient but I managed to cope when my sister kept us going with Pancakes, Hot Choc with Marshmallows, pasta and lots of cuddles with the dog!
On Tuesday we went out with these little peeps and their Mum. It was worth sitting through Alvin and The Chipmunks to see their happy little faces!
On Wednesday I had another, more grown up, cinema trip and lunch with my neice. It was a really fun day out although in hindsight it wasn't the best day to go see a film about a primary school teacher!
And that is where I am up to with it so far. I have lots of photos blu tacked in ready to go so it shouldn't take me long.
Thats all for now, back soon xxx

2 comments:

Andie said...

I love reading your blog and love your Christmas Journal, keep up the good work for 2010. x

Kirsty @ Quirky Card Designs said...

I'm loving it! Can't wait to see the finished book in the flesh!

BTW... I really need an crafty shopping expodition online with you! You have such amazing nic nacs!

Soooo Jealous! xx