Tuesday 24 November 2009

Yummy

I had a lovely surprise today. At teatime there was a knock on the door and on my doorstep was Ellie from Mod Scraps! She was hand delivering an order that I placed yesterday cos she had realised that I literally live around the corner. Well you fellow scrapbookers will know how excited I was because I didn't have to wait until the postie came to deliver my goodies.

In my order were these two gorgeous collections by College Press. I have had some of their papers in kits before but they seem relatively hard to find so I was pleased to find these. I went for the stunning new Christmas range 'Joyride' which is adorable........

And some more from the Sweet Shoppe range which I needed to finish off a project.
These have already been cut into and I'm counting the days til I can cut into the Crimbo ones for my journal. Not long now!!
Night xxxx

3 comments:

Emma said...

wow thats good service!! Love the crimbo papers

Clare said...

Loving the new look blog! c x

Anonymous said...

Ooh those are lovely papers! I am tempted to get them, but am resisting!!