Sunday 4 October 2009

Trendy

Apologies for my lack of blogging lately. I've had a really busy week and any spare time I've had has been spent scrapping rather than blogging! That and the fact that everytime I remembered to take some photos, the light was too bad.

Anyway, I've been getting stuck into this months academy. I've been working backwards through the three modules, unintentionally I might add, it was just the way the inspiration took me. This is week 3, yellow is not a colour I often use but with the blues and browns in this kit it works really well. The theme is Life Lessons. The journalling is hidden under a flap.
There are some fabby little bits of bling in this kit.
I had an amazing surprise on Friday, I eventually managed to get to WHSmiths to buy a copy of Scrapbook Trends and when I opened it I saw this.....
And this.....
I emailed them ages ago and had no reply so assumed that they weren't going to print it, so was shocked to see it in there. I've won two dvd's for being printed but who knows when they'll turn up with the rate our post is arriving at the moment.
Hopefully a quieter week ahead with more time for blogging.
TFL xx

1 comment:

Claire Crompton said...

Well done you Beki. Gorgeous layouts. Decided to have a go at the Twisted sketch this week see what you think?

Cx