Thursday 8 October 2009

Scrapping, Stash and Shoes

Lots to share today, apologies for the terrible photos, I've been trying to improve the quality of my photos of LO's but the weather has been so dull and wet that I can't get decent light!

Firstly, the academy week 1. My academy album was looking a bit serious compared to my others so I thought I'd add a bit of humour! The journalling reads 'The best advice, I've kept with me since childhood is to never eat yellow snow!'
Next another LO with my BB papers. I don't even know where this photo of Jake was taken but it's so gorgeous I just had to scrap it, hence the lack of journalling. It's just simply Jake......
A little detail in the corner....
I just love cutting detail from patterned paper atm, it's like a bargain embellishment and is guaranteed to coordinate!
Now onto stash, I wait patiently every CHA for (usually) the last and my very favourite launch.... OCTOBER AFTERNOON!!! Yay, it's landed and I love it. Here's Farm Fresh (sorry bout the photo, forgot to crop it!)
And Report card which has now been cut into. With school being a strong theme in my life right now this paper is going to be well used up.
Talking of school, my application for uni is now officially sent off, my reference is filled in and now it's a waiting game, keep everything crossed for me.

What's even better than new stash? FREE stash! My Thickers prize arrived from ATDML, thanks Mel and Jill, what a fabby prize and sooooo useful.......
And finally away from the scrapping theme but I just had to share my new shoes with you. I had no intention of shopping for shoes yesterday, was simply going to M&S to meet my big sis for coffee and came out with these beautiful babies!
Sexy huh? Just need somewhere to wear them now!
I've just recieved my first Butterfly Crafts instructions which are for the 15th challenge next week so I don't have long and it's gonna require some thought so hopefully I'll get it done early next week. Don't forget to check out the blog this time next week to see what I come up with.
Have a great day
TFL xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

Very sexy indeed!! Layouts are gorge as usual. The picture of Jakey boy was taken in the hide at Slimbridge, by the world renound photographer, Jon Bird!! By the way your big Sis sounds really nice, LOL, love you lots!! xx

Rachel said...

wow nice stash and nice shoes lol

Sarah xx said...

Love those little cut out details and the Thickers (swoon) how lovely! xx