Sunday 6 September 2009

Strictly Unlucky

I have been busy scrapping this week, even though I've not been very inspired I've managed to do a couple of layouts that I don't completely hate!! Before I went on holiday I bought a card kit from Leo at Crafty Templates. It was so bright and juicy I just couldn't resist. I just added some 12x12 paper I already had so I could do a layout with it. Here is the first layout, which is loosley based on a Twisted sketch that I didn't get around to doing a few weeks ago......

I love how bright and clashy it is!
I have an afternoon to myself tomorrow so I plan to get some scrapping done then.
We just did our family Strictly sweepstake, I have no luck, last year I ended up with the lovely looking but incredibly wooden Mark Foster and this year I pulled out Phil Tuffnell who I don't hold out a lot of hope for either...... ah well..... I'll still enjoy it!
Off to check out the new Miss Marple!
Night xx

No comments: