Thursday 17 September 2009

Proof of my Newly Found Mojo

Since I got my mojo back I've been quite busy so it's time to show you what I've been up to. Firstly a layout done with BB Camped Out.......
I have done another lo but I'm gonna keep that one to myself for a while (*wink*).

Apologies for the photo quality on this one. It's based on a Twisted sketch but I didn't use the twist. I used the BG Indian Summer papers I won a few weeks back......
I UTEE'd some of my chipboard butterflies.....

Couldn't resist some paper beads........
Next is another LO using the same sketch. This one is to go in my cousins wedding album, it's one of her favourite photos from the whole day.......
Here's a little close up of the detail...
And finally, my gogo kit arrived yesterday, it's gorgeous and absolutely rammed with really sweet embellishments.
I absolutely adore the woodgrain paper and the cork alphas. The hand cutting was a bit of a labour of love but definitely worth it in the end,
So that's what I've been doing over the last few days, and plan to do a bit more later. Have a busy morning, meeting a friend and I still need to organise one lot of photos for Gogo Storyteller on Saturday but this afternoon and evening is scrap time!
Have a great day
B xxx

3 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, you have been busy Beks. What great layouts with fab detail, love those butterflies!xx

Jenny said...

Wow, gorgeous LOs, I love the details and the UTEE came out really well. How lush is this months gogo! x x

Rachel said...

hey lovely, wow these are just fab, congrats on the SI work x