Saturday 8 August 2009

They Come in Threes

So yesterday I spent the day at the Museum of Welsh Life, with these two cheeky monkeys.......
It was a wicked day, there is so much to see there you could fill several days out. The best bit was that it is free, well all you have to pay for is parking which is £3 and we didn't even have to pay that because of the disabled concessions. We were so lucky with the weather as you can see from the lovely blue sky in this picture......
Here are my fave photos of the boys. Jake.....
And Max......
In other news, this week I have had a rather lucky streak. If you clicked on my link the other day you would have seen that I won a Twisted Sketch Challenge, then on Wednesday night our team won a round of drinks at quiz night. Yesterday, I got home from our trip to discover that I'd won one of the Gogo Birthday Bash challenges. Am gonna do the lottery today!
Busy day for me today, need to pack for our holiday, we are going tomorrow for about 10 days, then coming back for a couple of days, then going for another week. Thats a lot of packing! Then tonight there is a big party to celebrate my Bro and SIL's wedding vow renewal so need to get ready for that...... all I need now is some energy!
Have a great weekend xx

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

lucky lady and a busy one too - looks like you had loads of fun with the boys :)