Monday 3 August 2009

Mr Campy

I'm back sooner than I thought I'd be, once I got inspired for the second challenge I got right on with it. The challenge was to take inspiration from one of the VIP party guests LO's. I chose this one by Katherine, if you don't already follow her blog you really should, it makes me laugh everytime I read it... this girl calls a spade a spade, I like that. Her LO's are really inspiring and her party one really caught my eye.

Rather than just lifting her LO I decided to make a list of the elements of it that I liked and use those. After I'd made the list I didn't look at the LO again, infact I still haven't now so don't know how mine differs! The list of elements I wanted to include were: A border around the edge, notebook edging (IYKWIM), folded paper, journalling tickets and an AC Flair badge (well I have to start using them!). So here's what I came up with......
My Dad doing a handstand on a campsite, wearing white flaired jeans....nice! All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't born yet! I used the, somewhat worryingly, aptly named Mr Campy papers.

That's all for now xx

1 comment:

klmpink said...

Thanks for your comment lady!! Just read your blog and it certainly made me smile, especially the spades a spade bit!!! Great scraplift btw ;-)