Tuesday 18 August 2009

Giggle

I did this layout for the 5th Gogo Birthday Challenge set by Laura. The challenge was to write directly on the photo. I used my new MME papers which went perfectly with this photo of Max playing with his toy dinosaur.....

To be honest the paper was so nice I didn't do much to this layout, just enhanced the paper with some stitching, doodling and glossy accents. I wrote on the photo with a Sakura Moonlight pen which worked really well.

With the left overs I made a birthday card for the little man......
Birthday cards for the twins.....
And one for Nino. That means I am organised with kiddie birthday cards until the end of October (I think!)
So I am home tomorrow and will catch you up with whats been happening.
B xx

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

great idea to make a coordinating card right away! such a cute pic :D

Rachel said...

ooh i ordered some of this paper its super cute, love what you have done with it x