Saturday 22 August 2009

Get Well Soon

I know, I blogged more last week when I was away than I have since I've been home but I do have an excuse. We came home on Tuesday but we've had a rather worrying week. My 2 year old cousin contracted E.Coli and has been very poorly. It will be a long road to recovery, she is currently on dialysis, but she's a little fighter and is making positive (if tiny) steps everyday.

Obviously I haven't felt alot like crafting but I needed something to occupy myself so I made a few cards. I made her this get well card.....
I used a Lola sticker I had, wish I'd had Upsy Daisy (that's her fave!).

I made a few more cards too. This one using the We Are Memory Keepers pad I bought last week......
This one took lots of cutting but I'm glad I persevered.

Also did this one using scraps of BG Lemonade.....
I made a few more but will share them later in the week. We may be going away again tomorrow, not sure yet, depends on the baby really. I've got lots of new stash to take away with me, plan to scrap my heart out!
Night xx


2 comments:

laterg8r said...

beautiful cards - so sorry to hear about the baby, hope she is better soon :D

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Becky they are beautiful!!! Hope the wee one is ok, it's so scary when they are poorly, but they are so resilient.

Hope she liked the card!!