Thursday 2 July 2009

You Can See Right Through Me

I finally sat down at my desk today, I've been wanting too all week but it's just been too hot. I'm glad I did as I managed to make a pile of cards for some impending family birthdays and have a go at the 4th Twisted Sketch. I am loving these sketches, they are really inspiring me. The twist this week is to use a transparency. Luckily, I liberated this lovely Hambly transparency from my sisters clear out yesterday, and it was just the job.
The layout came together really nicely, I decided to use Road Map papers as the red picked out the red of the Hot Tub.
I felt like I spent more time photographing the LO trying to show it was transparent than actually doing it!!
Just to prove it I took one with my hand behind! One more day to be in with a chance of winning my little prize, see below.
Night xx

10 comments:

Rachel said...

aww super cute layout, i got ahead of myself with the sketches but somehow missed this one lol, so must get it doen this weekend lol

Christiane said...

such a fab take on this sketch!! love it!! :))

teresamatz said...

adorable page, I love the title and how clever making the whole page a transparency!

Clare said...

This is so cool Beks, glad you had more inspiration than I did with the acetate! x

suzann said...

You are so clever! Love the transparent background and all the details on the layout. Great job!!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!
Loving that owl and the birdies!!

stephanie said...

brilliant take on the sketch. come and play again next time!

Nancyroo said...

Love this! Awesome job!

Louise said...

what a gorgeous LO... I have 3 boys and their bsth water is referred to as soup, so this made me laugh...
X

Tina Connolly said...

Very cool. Love that the background is transparent.
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com