Wednesday 8 July 2009

Orange Wednesday

I've been to the cinema today, we went to see My Sister's Keeper. It was really good, very sad but the only time I cried was with laughter when this woman in the cinema was sobbing out loud and blowing her nose in the quiet bits!! When I came back I was in the mood to scrap so I did a layout for the Scrapagogo Birthday Bash sketch challenge.

I am still loving this kit, so many cool embellies that are a bit different from anything I have already. Less than a week and the July kit will be here so hope to get at least one more LO out of June's before I get tempted away by fresh new stash! I'll not be able to get stuck in immediately as I am going to London the day it is due, it's gonna be tough not to take it with me! Will be taking my copy of SBT with me though.
Thats all for now, am thinking of making a start on the new Twisted sketch tonight, tried these yet? They are wicked, I've been really inspired so far. Will share when I'm done.
Bye x

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

this L/O is fabby x nice and bright and colourful just my sort of thing xx