Friday 31 July 2009

Cold Feet

Went home first thing this morning, just can't be without my mobile for long, feels like I've lost a limb.  While I was there I photographed and uploaded some of what I've been working on this week.  

I've been joining in the Birthday Bash Challenges over on the gogo clubhouse.  I finished the 4th yesterday.  The challenge was to use a fairytale in the title.  When I looked at this photo one sprang to mind immediately.....
My Dad having his Christmas day snooze (don't know what makes it different from his Saturday afternoon snooze 0r his Sunday one or the ones he sneaks in during the week, bless him).
A close up of some detail.  Am working on this weeks Twisted Sketch now.  Am in the process of watching Cold Feet start to finish, Kim has every episode in her iTunes, I've got until lunchtime tomorrow to watch a series and a half! Wish me luck, or wish Kim luck cos if I haven't finished she may not be able to move me from her desk!!

Back later xx


2 comments:

Anne said...

Great layout - and a great photo!

Paige said...

Brillant!!! I have yet to do a LO in this size. I might have to challenge myself over the holidays as your's looks great!