Friday 5 June 2009

GoGoing Nowhere

I didn't realise how long I hadn't blogged for! How lazy of me. I haven't been being lazy, honest. I've been in school, spent a day with a friend, done some scrapping and lots of other things. I did this layout which I love..

I loved this photo of my neice Hannah, she was such a beautiful little girl so I wanted to use lovely bright pretty papers. I used OA Cherry Hill, including the Die Cuts and journalling stickers. I was especially pleased with the bling, I just did it using my bejeweller, who needs expensive Prima bling when you can do your own! Am loving that Cherry Hill dictionary paper.

I don't have much planned for the weekend, apart from cleaning out my car which is so unbelievably disgusting I can't bear it any longer. We had a 40ft conifer cut down in our back garden this week and guess who left their car parked next to the pick up truck full of cut down tree with their sun roof open???! Yes my car is full of sawdust so no more excuses.

I have got some scrapping planned. As one of the unlucky few that can't afford the GoGo Getaway, me and a couple of the girls have done a GoGo Stay At Home challenge so I am gonna get on with that tomorrow. If you are a GoGo girl at home this weekend come on over to the Club House and join us.

Thats all for now
Night xxx

No comments: