Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sketchy

I decided this evening that I wanted to do a bit of scrapping but something nice and quick so I could spend the rest of the evening with my feet up. I usually give the sketch challenge a go over on the Gogo clubhouse, so I thought this would be perfect for my quick fix as some of the thinking is done for me. I already had decided that I wanted to use this photo of Jakie at the airshow because of that cute airplane paper so when I saw that the theme was transport I knew it was perfect.

I've just looked and realised that you can't see properly from this photo that the dot in the sky is a jet plane!

I ordered some of the Cosmic Shimmer Mists that came today so I used them to create some depth in the background. I think it helps to make it a bit more grungey and boyish.

I don't think I'm gonna get a lot of chance to scrap this week, I have a lot on before I go away as well as preparing to go away, but I do plan to take lots of stash away with me and scrap the week away! I'm hoping I will be able to take my DT work away with me too!

Off for my Gok fix

TFL xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like this Beki, and I've been wondering what the Shimmer Mists are all about - love the effect! TFS x