Wednesday 13 May 2009

Outstanding

Sorry I've been a lazy blogger again, I usually leave blogging til the end of the day and the last few days I've just been too tired. I have been busy though. I did this layout......
Using the beautiful Cherry Hill collection.
Sorry the photos aren't great, apparently early morning light is not the best for photographing layouts. I got a parcel yesterday with my fab new label stickers. I can see myself getting through a fair few of these, which at £1.95 is no problem, what a bargain!
I went into school yesterday morning, it's going really well, the teacher was out last week so she was really grateful when she came back and saw what we'd done to the classroom, she thinks if we got Ofsted inspected now we would get outstanding!
Today should be GoGo kit day, can't wait, it's always so exciting. I'm not gonna have much time to play with it today but I have all day tomorrow to myself and Mum and Dad are going away for the weekend so I'm gonna have lots of scrapping time to myself.
I'd better sign off there, must get up, a busy day ahead!
B xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

another gorgeous lo:)

will have to start using mine now lol

tracy-lihanne {mable}

Gayle said...

Hi Beki,
Who makes those stickers and where did you get them?
Nice LO!!
Gayle x

Anonymous said...

wow you actually CUT that paper???!! brave!!! Lovely LO :) I should be able to get stuck into mine tomorrow :)