Friday 1 May 2009

It's A Jungle Out There

I had a really productive morning at school today. With my neck feeling a bit better I was raring to go and spent the morning transforming the classroom into a rainforest. I made this sign for the book corner that says 'We Are Bananas About Books.'
I also made this sign that says 'NO MONKEYING AROUND.'
I put up this sign above the classroom door and hung streamers everywhere to look like vines.
It looks really cool. The children were painting monkeys and bananas for me to add to the book corner next week.

When I came home parcel number three had arrived. I ordered it on wednesday from A Trip Down Memory Lane, I was so impressed with how quickly it came. The 4th one still hasn't arrived even though it was the first one I ordered over a week ago!
There was more in this parcel but some of it was a present. I'm getting excited as I've heard on the grapevine that the new October Afternoon collections have hit our shores, not quite online yet but very exciting!!!
Getting ready for my weekend away but hoping to fit an hour in the craft room this eve so I may be back with photos later
TFL xx

1 comment:

Helsbells said...

Awww - great work on the classroom - bet the kids loved it!