Thursday 14 May 2009

100

Wow my 100th blog post, good job I have a lot to share cos this post should be good! My lovely Gogo kit arrived yesterday, I just love how it challenges me to use products I wouldn't usually choose or brands that I haven't got round to exploring. I love the colours in this kit and how different the kits are every month.
With that funky plane paper in the kit, my first layout just had to be an airshow photo. We go every year with my nephews and they love it, I have had this photo ready to scrap for years!
I used lots of bits from the kit plus the bunting stamp from my own design stamps. I also finished a rare double layout that I've been working on for about three days (slowing down!!)....

Amy and me decided on holiday that we would take an arms length shot of ourselves each day, we were only allowed to take one, hence my funny expression on the last pic!
I used the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers, OA label stickers and some various ribbons and chipboard. I cut the title from funky foam on the sizzix.
I am really pleased with it as I don't often do DLO's, infact this is probably only my second ever. so I love how it looks in the album.
My parents are away for the weekend so I am planning a lovely relaxing scrapping weekend with lots of trashy films and nice treats to eat. I will try and share my layouts as I go. I'm rather hoping the Gogo academy modules go live soon so I can work on those.

TFL xxx

No comments: