Wednesday 1 April 2009

What a Performance!

Today has been a tiring one! I helped in school this afternoon and as it was the last day of term we went to the church for the Easter service, it was so lovely, the children acting were fantastic. I have been really lucky to see two amazing performances in one week! When I got home I had a rest for a couple of hours then spent a couple of hours in the craft room. I did this LO with the photos I took yesterday...
I have included a pocket behind one photo and have written out the recipe on a journalling card.
I have also been working for a while on a present for my cousins Christening this weekend. It was inspired by a Mary Anne Walters project in SI. I'm really pleased with how its turned out. Since my four baby cousins were born, I've tried to make a mini book for each milestone. For their first birthdays I did books with photos at newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year, so in this book I've put photos of Leah since her 1st birthday.
I hope they like it!
TFL xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous LO! I'm sure they will love the mini book too :)