Thursday 23 April 2009

This is not just a Blog Post....

So I went this morning to check out our new M&S and it didn't dissappoint..... there is a Cafe. Only problem was that when Mum and I got to the front of the queue all of the electric went out! There was about 5 mins panic/excitement before it came back on, luckily being at the front of the queue we were right by the girl giving out free chocolates and she kept giving us extra ones to pass the time!

Two parcels arrived for me today one was this...
An American Crafts D ring album, it's gonna be for my GoGo Academy layouts. I ordered a pack of 8.5x11 and 6x12 refills so I can make the LO's all different sizes. I have started to get really annoyed by post bound albums cos they are such a faff to refill or reorganise. I know these are a bit more pricey but I think they are the way forward.
The other parcel was a bit more of a surprise...It was the goody bag I won for my letter in SI last month, I got a free copy of the mag plus some paper packs and some AC embellies. The papers not really my sort of thing but is bound to come in handy for something at school.

TFL xx

No comments: