Monday 27 April 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday I had a busy day doing not much! I watched the marathon in the morning, I do love it and always end up crying. Then I flipped over to the Grand Prix which I have always watched a little bit but I have gotten really into lately. My Brother and SIL popped over in the afternoon and we had a right old laugh telling stories about dog poo! Seriously, don't ask!

In the evening my best friend Sarah popped in and we were sat chatting in my craft room. I was a bit stuck on a layout and was paper pushing a bit so she helped me decide where I should put things. I happened to make a comment about getting her scrapping and she said she'd really like to have a go so two hours later she'd produced this .....Luckily I'd just had these photos printed from when Sarah, Laurence and their dog Frank came to see us at the caravan for a couple of days. She really enjoyed creating it and did a fab job on it, you'd never believe it was a first attempt. Plus it turns out that she likes white space too so I was happy!

After our Scrapaholix day on Saturday playng with the Heidi Swapp Invisibles I was keen to try some more but it seems the papers aren't stocked by many UK retailers so I was thinking about it and realised that it would probably have the same resist effect if I clear embossed and rubbed ink over. I had a little play and did these...Am gonna experiment some more today. The weather is awful and I need to save my energy for our school trip to the Zoo tomorrow so I'm gonna have a quiet day crafting.

Have a Happy Monday xxxx

2 comments:

Cleo said...

Those invisibles look fab love what you have done!!
Gorgeous layout too :)

kelly said...

these azre stunning!!!