Thursday 16 April 2009

Hunny I'm Home!

I'm back. I've had a fab holiday, lots of fun, good food, free flowing Gin and Tonics, fresh air and beautiful scenery. The best bit is that now we have our own caravan I don't have to wait a whole year to go again, in fact I only have to wait two weeks, so lucky.

This means no post holiday blues this year. I've been able to come home and be grateful for the home comforts, broadband, fully functional TV, enough room to swing a cat(!) and as I'm feeling a little under the weather, my own bed (which I've been in since 7.30pm!)

I also came home to the sunny glow of my GoGo kit which is just fab and will suit my holiday snaps down to the ground. Can't wait to get stuck in.

I'll leave you with my last two weeks 365 photos so you can see a snapshot of my hols


Back with photos of layouts and other things tomorrow.

Night xx

1 comment:

Anne said...

oooh you lucky thing! Glad you had a nice time - free flowing gin and tonic sounds just the thing!