Tuesday 21 April 2009

Having a Bad Computer Day

Sometimes I wonder if computers are really worth the hassle! This morning at school I had the thank less task of trying to teach 4 year olds how to log on and off of computers, no mean feat when their passwords involve typing their surname and some of them didn't even know their surname let alone how to spell it! Whichever bright spark at the LEA came up with this idea needs to spend a morning in a Foundation stage class, (or shooting!)

So when I came home I was in need of de-stressing so I did this layout using my GoGo kit.

The background is a felt sheet which was really nice to work with, made a bit of a change.

I've spent the rest of the afternoon trying to attach something to an email. I am having to use Mum and Dad's computer at the moment because my charger has broken and it just doesn't have the software that mine does. But, unless I find £90 lying around for a new charger, I just have to get used to it.
I felt like doing some more scrapping but am feeling a little uninspired. I'm waiting for a few new papers and a load of photos to be delivered so hopefully that will give me a kick start.
Night xx

No comments: