Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bullseye

I've had a really creative day today. I finally got inspired to finish the book I've been making since January of my Darts photos.

I wanted it to be really different, experimental, busy and fun. That's probably why it's taken me so long to do. I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out, it goes with the quirky theme of the photos and it was great to be so playful with a project.

I also did a layout today for the Scrapagogo April sketch challenge. The theme this month was flowers or gardens so I used a photo I took at the Zoo on Sunday.I just love this kit so much I wish there was more of it, it's never gonna last me until the May kit arrives! It's a good job I've done a bit of internet shopping!!!

Yesterday I had a little parcel arrive from SJ's Folksy shop I bought these funky little journalling bits....


Cute aren't they? And really affordable too, am really looking forward to her future creations.

Finally, this evening I made a start on the project kit I got from Scrapagogo. Its a mini book from Maya Road and is gonna be perfect for the photos of our Sports Day we had on holiday. Am planning on getting stuck into it tomorrow after I've been to have a nosey round the new M&S thats opening up the road, we've been waiting for it for about 2 years so it better be good, or at least it better have a Cafe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wooohoo! Glad you like them lady!
will you show me when you scrap with them!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx