Wednesday 4 March 2009

Trend Setter

Well it seems I've managed to start a bit of an ATB tape craze, so I thought I'd better show you something I've done with it. I was supposed to be doing a class with some friends tonight but it didn't happen due to a last minute emergency so I made the most of the unexpected free evening by getting well and truly stuck into my new stash!

I realised I hadn't scrapped the dogs in my family yet so I did this layout about how my brothers dog, Molly and nephews dog, Stella just don't get on. Even though they are both collie's and love the same things, they keep right out of each others way!

I am loving the colourful papers from American Crafts, they totally got my juices going. Bar the Thickers, everything I used on the layout is new, but that wasn't hard (you've seen everything that I've had delivered over the last 2 days!!!

Gonna do more tomorrow.
Night xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find the ATB tapes on Indigo Mill, have they sold out already? For some reason I find it hard to navigate around that site as all I can find are their kits and a few JBS things! Frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your help :) I'm so brainfogged at the moment, haha. How are you health-wise atm?