Sunday 8 March 2009

Pimp My Album

I decided the other day that a possible way around my current lack of subject matter/photos was to redo some layouts. I was unsure at first whether I should or not, would I regret taking them apart, should I keep them to show progress etc, but it all became clear once I actually went through my albums. Some layouts I felt I had no attachment to, I had never really been happy with. Others, although not my style now, meant something because I was happy with them when I did them or really loved the papers at the time. So the choices were quite obvious. So these are two layouts I have 'pimped'!


I used loads of my new AC and Bella Blvd papers as well as lots of other bits and pieces. I only wish I had taken before and after shots so you could see the improvement!
Hope you like!
B xx

No comments: