Sunday 29 March 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Evening all, I've had a very busy but very lovely weekend. I had a leisurely morning on Saturday before going to see my nephews (although I spent most of the time looking at the backs of their heads as they prefer PS3 to talking to me!). Jake was very excited as his table top Cricket team has got through to the finals at Lords in May, we are very proud of him, he has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy so making a sporting achievement is something we never thought he'd do, he's hoping to win as the prizes are presented by Eastenders cast members!

After I spent some time with them I had a wander round Hobbycraft didn't buy anything exciting just some glue. I then went to see my best friend, after helping her with ideas for a work thing (she's a Graphic Designer) we went out for a spot of shopping. As her partner was away for the weekend, we had a girly sleepover with a Sex and The City DVD fest complete with wine and Phish Food! Spent today scrapping and seeing various family members. So it's a relaxing evening in front of the telly and a quiet Monday for me!

So for some creativity! Firstly this LO I did of my mad little cousin Chloe.....

I love how at only 1 year old she has such a funny little sense of humour, she is always performing cos she just knows she can make everyone laugh! And I can't tell you how cute she was this morning giving her twin Edward kisses, adorable! The next LO is of my other cousin Mollie on her first birthday....
She spent the whole of her party wanting to go outside on her bike, Steve just had to push her up and down for AGES!I took the inspiration for this little embellishment from my lovely friend Rachael Elliott from her layout on the Sarahs Cards blog. Finally I made this card for my friends Emma and Dave who have just moved in together (hope she doesn't look at my blog!!)
The AC papers I had were just perfect!
It's a busy week ahead for me. Two school visits, one is a trip to the church for the Easter service so will take up lots of energy so there'll be lots of rest in between! Other than that I have lots of prep to do for going away on Friday, but I'm sure I will sneak in a few scrapping sessions.
Am off to get ready for bed, I did not appreciate losing an hour last night!!
B xxx

No comments: